This recipe is super quick, easy to prepare and fun to have around for the holidays!
4 cups of popcorn
1 lb. of dark chocolate
½ cup of toffee bits
1 cup of Craisins
¼ cup of chia seeds
1 Tb. of sea salt
- Cover a 9” X 13” pan with parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler.
- Spread the majority of the chocolate on the parchment paper. Leave about ½ cup for to drizzle on top.
- Throw on your popcorn, Craisins, toffee and chia seeds.
- Drizzle the remaining chocolate on top.
- Sprinkle the sea salt over all of it.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting.